You need to be a Member to view this page!
A large portion of this website is accessible only to the Members of the Inner Circle.
If you have been denied access to any of our Members-only pages and you are an existing Member or a Subscriber, you need to log in first.
Please LOGIN now.
First time visitors
If you are visiting this site for the first time - Welcome. The Connoisseur is a private membership site, directed at genuine lovers of Art, History, Architecture, Music and Cultural Heritage.
We offer exclusive tours, lectures and other cultural events aimed at both exploring or simply enjoying our cultural heritage and interacting with like-minded people from different countries.
There are currently 3 different access levels available to visitors of this website:
- member of the Inner Circle
As a Visitor to this website you can view general descriptions of our tours, lectures and other events to get a general idea of who we are and what we do. You can also read some of our blog posts that are visible to general public. You will not be able to view the details of any events or interact in any way with our website.
As a Subscriber, you will have similar privileges to a casual visitor, except you will be subscribed to our mailing list and will be receiving regular updates on all the tours, lectures and other events organised or recommended by us.You will also be able to comment on any articles that are visible to the general public.
To become a Subscriber, all you need to do is REGISTER by entering your name, your phone number, country and email address. After successful registration you will be emailed your login details and password. You will need to be logged in, if you want to be able to comment on any of the blog posts. To Login, enter your User name and password into the Login box located on the bottom right side of every page.
In order to become a Member, you need to REGISTER and pay a small annual membership fee of €50.
As a precaution to keep the Membership open only to people who are truly interested in Art, History and European Culture and to keep away spammers and trouble makers, this fee is non-refundable. Please do not hesitate to get back to me if you have any queries on the subject.
As a Member of the Inner Circle you will have several privileges over casual visitors or the subscribers. You will be able to:
- view all details of our planned tours, tour itineraries, lectures, events reserved for The Inner Circle Members
- join us on exclusive tours to selected places and regions throughout Europe and the Middle East
- propose additional tours and areas of interest which you would like to explore with us and - why not - your own friends
- Get inspired by Walter Hagg's picture gallery
- attend our meetings and other events directed exclusively at people who are genuinely interested in art, history, music and our cultural heritage - Cultureae Europae Delectatio
- read all articles on our blog and comment on them - to start with nobel price winner Seamus Heaney's poem "A Dream of Solstice"
- publish your own articles and contribute photos to our secure picture gallery
- receive regular news updates about various cultural events organized by The Connoisseur or recommended by us.
The Membership Fee can be paid securely by PayPal, Bank Transfer (EU Members only) or Cheque (Irish and Austrian Subscribers only). After Registration and Login, go to My Membership page and follow the instructions.
On My Membership page will also be able to verify/change your details or Unsubscibe .
To become a Member, please REGISTER now.